A Snapshot ✨
Program Manager with over 17 years of extensive experience. I have donned many hats in IT, IT Infrastructure Services, Application and ITeS which includes 15 years in Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). I can lead global projects in a dynamic environment and manage the end-to-end lifecycle from diligent planning to execution and ongoing support. I am able to provide consulting services as a trusted and influential advisor. I possess a strong blend of technical and commercial acumen, and a vivid combination of Delivery and Project Management experience.
A Gifted leader and skilled communicator with an aptitude for training and mentoring teams to achieve exceptional results. Throughout my career, I have made it my priority to utilise current technologies and new techniques to develop elegant, creative technical solutions across all project phases. Comfortable in collaborative and independently-driven roles, I am a forward-thinking leader with refined analytical and critical thinking skills, and I can adapt and revise my strategies to meet evolving priorities, shifting needs, and emergent issues. Proven experience, expertise and diversity in leading and delivering projects for varied business units across the organisation like Retail, Market Research, Insurance, Banking & Finance and Media & Communications.
- PRINCE2 Agile
- Scrum Master
- Agile/Lean Principles
- Client Service Delivery
- Strategic Analysis
- IT Infrastructure
- Program Management
- Problem Resolution
- Stakeholder Communication
- Openness & Trust
- Client Engagement
- Relationship Building
- Staff Training & Leadership
- Planning & Forecasting
- Judgement & Decision Making
Professional Experience 🏌🏻♂️
⏹ PROGRAM MANAGER – PETERBOROUGH, UK and CHENNAI, INDIA
2018 – PRESENT, TCS
Oversee end-to-end process to ensure delivery of ordered items to the procurement business for UK, USA, and India. Lead cross-functional team to ensure potential achievement of set targets and meet approvals for procurement. Create detailed monthly report and submit to IT Director and Business Heads.
- Steered IT Procurement process from conception to completion, value at $2.2B globally.
- Optimised workflow procedures by assigning orders to the team, putting them in the system, and tracking for approvals and PO release, documentation of end to end process.
- Arranged business cases for high value orders, attaining approval from Finance Head and Unit Head.
⏹ SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER – INDIA & USA
Ensured the excellent E2E IT service delivery in accordance with set standards. Liaised with infrastructure and application teams to meet the needs of the organisations across work locations in Kolkata, Chennai and Dallas. Cultivated and maintained vigorous relationships with customers to understand their requirements.
- Headed core infrastructure teams to execute operations of media and BFS business with overall value of worth $35M.
- Increased infrastructure business efficiency with overall worth of $70M.
- Directed transition and transformation process and led the team in to BAU with minimal and no transition risks.
⏹ PROJECT LEAD AND IT OPERATIONS LEAD, INDIA & UK
Directed entire IT operations of Helpdesk, system access management, and command centre for a large insurance business based in Kolkata and Liverpool. Completed control of Helpdesk, access management, and command centre. Enhanced AHT and implemented automated processes to increase customer satisfaction and retention rate. Steered and orchestrated transition phase in to BAU including customer interaction, transfer sessions, process improvements, and resource optimisation.
- Contributed in transiting and establishing BAU processes regarding transition and delivery with overall net worth of $2.2B in India and UK. Span of control was 75+ FTEs.
- Introduced command centre team with four FTEs, as well as handled the client estate including windows and Linux servers, network servers, and middleware.
- Developed command centre for nine clients, over 5000 servers in the infrastructure estate today.
⏹ DELIVERY MANAGER, INDIA
Delivered technical support in transition, go-live, BAU, optimisation, and automation. Formulated reporting metrics, SLAs, and monthly/quarterly presentations for potential customer to drive maximum business growth. Engaged with multiple stakeholders across RMS (Retail Measurement Services) organisation for segments in programme – IT, application, administration, and human resources. Served as an internal project auditor for process compliance from 2011 to 2013.
- Led and managed a large programme for Market Research Company whose net worth is $2.5B.
- Provided inspirational leadership from 40+ associates to 200+ associates including new wins and business deals, extension of the current projects.
- Arranged and participated in Lean workshops for the team to improve process efficiency and resource optimisation.
💥 Additional Experience–
☑️ Team Lead for TCS – Chennai, India (2005-2009)
☑️ Senior Technical Support Executive – Dell & Sutherland, Bangalore, India (2004-2005)
☑️ Customer Care Officer – Convergys, Bangalore, India (2003-2004)
Technical Certification 🏅Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner
Additional Information 🌈Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), University of Calcutta
Blogger, Freelancer, Writer, Speaker